Memories Without Borders is a community organization for the Hungarian-Jewish Diaspora. The Association operates through its Ambassadors in many countries and cities around the world, with its centre established in Toronto, Canada.
The Aims of the Foundation:
- To actively promote community life among Jewish people from Hungarian speaking regions, who now live abroad, to preserve Hungarian and Jewish cultural heritage, and nurture these traditions.
- To engage those people and groups with Hungarian-Jewish heritage, who have not been members of the local Hungarian community but are interested in Hungarian language and culture.
- To facilitate the flow of information and communication between Hungarian and Jewish organizations, and to invigorate local Hungarian-Jewish culture and religious life.
- Building a continuous supportive presence in most countries with a substantial Hungarian-Jewish minority
Be a part of the success! Memories Without Borders not only asks for your support, but also provides an opportunity for you to be a part of our success, either as a volunteer or as a supporter!
If you would like to learn more about our organization and our future plans, we would be happy to introduce it in person.
Please contact us at email@example.com.
- Phone: +1-416-474-7700
- Mail: 722-35 Brian Peck Crescent M4G 0A5
Toronto, ON, Canada